Sunday, July 1, 2012

3rd round of chemo

Checked in at 7:30 for my blood test to make sure I'm heathy enough for chemo.  Met with the oncologist at 8:30.  She said I am starting to get anemic so I should eat meat and green leafy vegatibles and liver would be really good.  Thanks to my Dad's farm raised beef and hunting husband I have a freezer full of meat.  Wasn't planning on eating the liver but what ever it takes to get me through this.  Then at 9:00 my friends Katie and Heather show up to get me through the chemo. We have so much fun talking I don't even think about the Chemo.  Pat leaves me with the girls and later another good friend Mary joined us.  I'm suprized we don't get kicked out of the place.  Jeanette and Andrew stopped by at the end.  Not sure how many visitors you can have but that place needs it we livin it up.  Katie drove me home after Blooms N Lattes for lunch. Then I crash until Sunday morning. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment