Monday, July 30, 2012

Chemo #5

I survived chemo treatment # 5 with no allergic reactions.  My white count is still low but not low enough to not have chemo.  They have me on antibiotics for that.  Tomorrow I get a shot like I do after every chemo treatment.  My hemoglobin is going up.  I've been eating lots of spinach and I did force myself to eat liver.  Pat took me to my treatment today.  It is always scary when you don't know what to expect.  Today I started different chemo meds. I slept some during treatment.  Pat watched the Olympics.  I'm almost done with the book the Lucy One. I like to read when I can, it takes my mind off of the cancer.  Hopefully the watery eyes will go away with this treatment.  I've read all the Fifty Shades books and two of the Hunger Games.  Recommend all of them. 

1 comments:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment