Friday, July 13, 2012

Round 4 Half way baby!

Two weeks from today I start a new round of chemo meds for the next four treatments.  New side effects but they told me it should be easier.  Not as much nausea but could have tingling in fingers and toes or it is common for people to be allergic to the medicine. They said my energy will still be low.  GRrrrr.  When I hear about other people who have gone through this it gives me strength.  I really hope my friends and family know how much I appreiciate the cards, gifts, flowers, food,donations for a wig, prayers, friendship the list goes on. Kari and Jennifer always have a basket of suprizes for me on chemo days.  My friends Heather and Amy were with me today.  I don't think I would have gone if I didn't look forward to their company.  The nurse told me last time they had some complaints that we were a little to loud.  I said I was trying to get kick out of this place.  She said your last treatment we will kick you out and tell you not to come back.  Yeah! Attitude is a choice and Positivity is contagious!  Memorize it! Live it!  I will be a survivor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment