Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just got out of the hospital

My sister inlaw Erin brought me in  Sat afternoon after experiencing a fever and chills.  When they took  my blood we found out my counts were very low which means I was at high risk for infection.   I was on the border to receive a blood transfussion.  The Dr. said at my age I should be able to get my counts up on my own.  I was happy to have my Dad pick me up  today on his birthday.  There is always some good with the bad.  One good thing about being in the hospital was watching the movie The Help I highly recommend it. Another nice thing was hearing that I was young.  You get cancer at 40 you suddenly become young.  Go figure.  I would rather be all wrikled up and old with out it but it is out of my control.   As alway I am very grateful for all the help from friends and family. Chemo is not easy I just have to stay positive.  They have a great staff at Sandford very happy to have my friend Brenda working on my floor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment